- “All Right” Versus “Alright” 2013-04-09
- Today’s topic concerns three sets of words that are easy to confuse: “all together” (two words) and “altogether” (one word), “all ready” (tw ...
- 那些不错的例句——I部 2012-08-01
- 终于开始背I了 We've had to put our plans on ice for the time being. 我们不得不把计划暂时搁置。 His excuses cut no ice wit ...
- ‘It's hardly what I'd call elegant,’ she sniffed.
- That was a smart career move.
- Fame is often simply a matter of being in the right place at the right time.
- She was born with a silver spoon in her mouth.
- She splashed out on a new pair of shoes.
- The spires of churches are to be seen pricking up through the greenery.
- That boy is the spit of his father.
- In America law and custom alike is based upon the dream of spinster.
- One of the three Fates, the spinner of the thread of destiny.
- In the west province the money spinner is cocoa.
- Dont cry over spilt milk 不要做无益的后悔 回复
- Nothing can justify spilling innocent blood.
- Variety is the spice of life.
- spend and be spent 出钱又出力 [源自《圣经》] 回复
- Speech shows what a man is. [谚语]听其言而知其人。 回复